Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Artifact 9

The Figaro Aria  is one of the most famous arias from Rosini's "The Barber of Seville" (see Artifact 8).  I am honored to have this famous piece of music based on my play.  This video is sung by Pietro Spagnoli with the Madrid Symphony Orchestra.


 Rossini, Gioaccino, Cesare Sterbini, and Pierre Beaumarchias. "Barber of Seville." Google Books. google books, n.d. Web. 21 Mar 2011. <http://books.google.com/books?id=uPsPAAAAYAAJ&dq=the%20barber%20of%20seville%20by%20pierre&pg=PP3#v=onepage&q&f=false

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pierre, I have aquired a deep love for this song. I would love to read the play that such an astounding song would be based off of. I keep finding myself coming back to hear these songs over and over. You are undeniably an extraordinary artist. I cannot wait to get my hands on a obviously breathtaking work.

    ReplyDelete